YORhub is delighted to invite clients to the Best practice in construction procurement conference 2018 which will provide a unique opportunity to gain the latest insights and updates from leading practitioners and industry experts.
Keynote speakers will include Tina Holland of the Local Government Association, and Peter Yates, member of government’s Grenfell Industry Response Group.
The conference is FREE to attend and includes all presentations, workshops, panel discussion plus networking lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
What topics will be covered?
The conference will offer clients keynote talks from influential figures in the construction industry, plus a range of seminars and workshops to select from:
Keynote, Tina Holland: LGA National Construction Category Strategy
Keynote, Peter Yates: Grenfell update and recommendations
Official launch of the new YORconsult2 consultants framework
Delivering Social Value through procurement
BIM and Soft Landings
NEC vs JCT contracts
Single-stage and two-stage tendering
Carbon Reduction trial update from North West Hub and YORhub
The fallout from Carillion: what recommendations can be made
The conference will finish with a panel discussion, providing delegates with further opportunity to ask questions of the key speakers.
- gain access to the latest updates on construction procurement best practice
- be the first to hear about the new YORconsult2 framework
- network with public sector colleagues from across the Yorkshire and Humber region, and with procurement professionals from YORhub
- certificate of attendance supplied on request to support your CPD
- the conference is FREE to attend and includes a networking lunch