YORcivil2 can deliver a wide range of civil engineering works, some building works, and includes for works by contractors’ design.
The framework can be used in a variety of sectors:
• Local authority
• General public services
• Public order and safety
• Economic and financial affairs (e.g. regeneration)
• Housing and community amenities
• Social protection
• Recreation, culture and religion
£376m Value of projects awarded
246 No. projects awarded
8.5/10 Average client satisfaction
YORcivil2 was designed to help all types of local authorities and public sector bodies within the region.
The framework consists of two sub-regional frameworks, each with separate lots that deal with different types or values of work.
It features both small and medium enterprises and larger regional and national contractors.
Contact a YORcivil2 framework manager
- Name: Mark Ives
- Job title: Framework Programme Manager
- Frameworks: YORcivil2
- Name: Chris Jackson
- Job title: Framework Programme Manager; Framework Manager
- Frameworks: YORconsult2, YORcivil2
- Tel: 07827 954 495