What does it do?
YOR4Good provides grants of up to £10,000 to community groups to support local economic regeneration projects.
Projects can also be implemented directly by contractors while they are on site.
YOR4Good is governed by a panel of contractors appointed to the frameworks and representatives from the YORcivil2 and YORbuild2 frameworks.
Total funds awarded
Since 2013 the contributions from our YORbuild and YORcivil contractors have enabled us to support over 130 projects through donations exceeding £900,000 across the Yorkshire & Humber region.
Who can apply?
YOR4Good accepts applications from groups located within the area covered by YORhub’s frameworks.
Applications must be sponsored by users of the frameworks or contractors appointed to them, and their projects must contribute to one or more of YORhub key themes.
Employment and Skills
• Potentially enhances the opportunity for people to gain employment through the activities they will be undertaking
• Provides an environment for people to learn new skills, promoting education, health and wellbeing
• Enhances the longevity of the organisation by increasing the opportunity for membership and/or reducing operational costs
• Reduces the organisation’s impact on the environment
• Contributes to or enhances the environment in the community
• Revitalises a community asset